The Achmadis

Click for Wellington, New Zealand Forecast

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Birthday Cards

From the kids:

My Dad's smart.
He knows just about everything!
My Dad's fun!
He's cool to hang out with.
My Dad's super hard-working
He does about a thousand things a day.
My Dad loves me lots
and I love him back!

Happy Birthday
to the best Dad
in the whole world!!

William & Nicolas


From the wife :P :

For My Husband

All I want
is to love you
for the rest of my life...

to wake up every morning
with you by my side,

Knowing that no matter what happens,
I'll be able to come home
to your loving arms.

All I want
is to share everthing with you...
to talk to you about our ideas,
our dreams, the little everyday things
that make us laugh, and the not-so-little things
that we can't help worring about.

All I want
is to give you my love...
as a place you can always come to for acceptance
or the simple comfort that silence brings,
when things left unspoken
can still be understood.

All I want
is to grow old with you...
to watch our life unfold,
our dreams, one by one, come true.

All I want
is to love you forever.

Happy Birthday

Love,
Erika
:: posted by erika, 5:20 PM