The Achmadis

Click for Wellington, New Zealand Forecast

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

God Is Good

Just want to share my thoughts and all the blessings that God has given me...
* New Zealand
It's really great to be here, especially Wanganui, where I am right now. Wanganui is truly a beautiful place with its river and all the other sceneries. It's really God's work to bring me right here. I never thought I will live (and survive!) in such a small town like this, but now... I really enjoy being here. The people are friendly, the air is fresh and clean, everything is in good order (maybe there's some exception, but it looks to me that everything is good here).
*Danu and our marriage
This is my real blessing! God has given me such a wonderful husband. He's everything to me. He's my helpmeet, my lover, my friend, and everything that a girl wants. In a nut shell he's a perfect man for me.
Our marriage is really great. I never thought that being a married woman will give me such a tremendous satisfaction in my life, but now I feel so complete and content. I have never been in this point before, where I feel that my life is really wonderful.
*William
It's such a joy to have a healthy, active, and beautiful little boy like him. Nothing more soothing than to watch him play, or sleep, or do whatever. And it's really a blessing when he look at me with his big eyes, smile, and then give me a hug and a kiss.
*Nicolas
I can't tell much about him yet, but I can't wait 'till he's born! And I know he'll be a huge blessing for me as well.

There're more blessings than that, but for now I just really want to thank God for giving me great people to surround and influence me, especially my husband and my sons, and great place to live in.
Truly, God is good.
:: posted by erika, 11:10 AM