The Achmadis

Click for Wellington, New Zealand Forecast

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Latest Works
























































































Been busy lately with the cupcakes and cookies :)
A couple of week ago ARISE Church made an order of 150 vanilla and chocolate cupcakes for one of the ARISE Women event with butterfly theme. So I decided to decorate the cupcakes with baby pink (as they want this colour) poured fondant and attached white butterfly fondant that already dusted with silver lustre powder. The process in making it is another whole story :P. But in the end I finished all the cupcakes around 1 am on Saturday night! Phewww... :P
The next day, the works not done yet. Another order (3 dozens of chocolate cupcakes with star decoration) waiting to be finished. It's for Navajo's, my nephew, 3rd birthday party at his kindy. After completed 150 cupcakes, this one seems easier. Ha..ha..ha.. :P
And the cookies? Well, that's just one of my 'me time'. Baking and decorating, fulfilling my kitchen carnal. Ha..ha..ha.. :D What a bliss! :)

*Photography works by Danu & Erika
:: posted by erika, 7:13 PM